Admitting isn’t fixing so then what is it worth
enough of that “stick around for ur family” shit
here’s why you shouldn’t kill yourself u fucker
- fuckin puppies those cute lil shits
- dude have you seen the fucking maldives
- did i mention orgasms
- ddude fob is back together n they r releasing new pUNK SONGS
- so many concerts to go to
- fuckin WINTER. snow n shit
- the “keep calm and carry on” meme is dying
whenever im sad i look at this post
this post is now permanently on my desktop
1. I bottled you up in my heart, and you created a tiny piece of symbiosis that takes fledgling breaths every time you envelop me in your dark eyes. Don’t let the glass splinter.
2. The lighthouse was our home. We have always been addicted to artificial light.
3. There are nights where I wonder if your touch was real, if the fire burnt your skin and if you gripped me and said, ‘Don’t go. I couldn’t bear it,’ when the sheets were laid back and we were laid bare.
4. The forest outside was burning, mixing with the cold air. I wasn’t sure if it was the mist or my thoughts, but I could never seem to find my way with you.
5. When I told you that your hair was brown you laughed and said it would always be the colour of the fire in front of us. The next morning the fire slept, the whispers of the embers of last night replaced by the frosty crackling of remembrance.
6. I always imagined our meeting to be different. The lights changed colours and with them, your face changed, a chameleon under a watchful eye and bad intentions.
7. Every Sunday you would change the sheets on your bed. When I left, you changed them on a Tuesday and threw me out with stale powder and a double rinse.
8. When our log cabin was snowed in, I knew it meant more time. When you slept, I killed the fire so we wouldn’t thaw out before dawn.
9. I heard you quietly praying to a God you didn’t believe in. ‘Please,’ you said, ‘let him stay and be kind.’ I scrubbed my hands for three hours that night, I knew that I was filthy in comparison.
10. Your hair was red, and I orbited you in the darkness. When the sun came up, I wasn’t sure which light to follow."
Little Tommy Sawyer’s Summer Scrapbook of Growing Sideways - Part 2 (via 2amconversations)
sext: I bought you concert tickets
if someone tells you that you are not good enough, do not listen to them because you are 100% good enough
Am I breathing (via wallfloher)
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats."
Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via notcapableoflove)